KID K’NEX – Build A Bunch Set
- 66 CHUNKY PIECES –Create fun and friendly creatures with the KID K’NEX Build a Bunch Set. It contains 66 soft, colorful, and chunky rods and connectors that easily stack, snap, and plug together. Plus, fun and unique parts such as wheels, eyes, and tails will bring your child’s creations to life. This set includes chunky multicolored pieces that are perfect for young minds and little hands.
- 30 BUILDING IDEAS – Your child will have fun building 30 different models, including a colorful airplane, a train, bugs, animals, underwater creatures, and more. Let your little ones explore their young imaginations by discovering how to build colorful creations on their own.
- COMES WITH IDEA SHEET – Children will piece together the chunky and colorful KID K’NEX rods, connectors, wheels, eyes, and tails for hours. A poster-sized sheet is included for the 30 building ideas you can make with this set. Guide your preschooler in assembling vehicles, bugs, animals, and other creatures during playtime.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE – The KID K’NEX Build a Bunch Set is carefully packaged in a handy, easy-open box for effortless storage and portability. Everything can be easily and quickly stored in this durable container. Once playtime is over, place the parts in the handy storage box for a quick and easy cleanup. Packaging may vary.
- STEAMagination: It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a preschooler’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every KID K’NEX building set. Building with KID K’NEX puts preschoolers on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS: KID K’NEX supports key areas of a preschooler’s developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: KID K’NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
There are no reviews yet.